- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services to you, PARTHAS collects the following information:
- Personal information such as your username, password, e-mail address and phone number when you register for a PARTHAS account.
- If you log into PARTHAS through a social networking account, we may collect and store information about you from that social networking account, including your name, email address, gender, birthday, profile photograph, and other information associated with your social networking account. By connecting your account to social networking account, you are sharing your user name and profile picture with other users of that service and with the Users of PARTHAS. In addition, we may automatically post to your social networking account certain types of activity from your use of the PARTHAS. By allowing us to do so, your friends and contacts who have access to view information about your social networking account will also be able to see that you used PARTHAS and the activity you engage in on PARTHAS. Please be aware that access to this information is in large part controlled by the Privacy Settings you choose on the relevant social networking service, which may also import, use, and retain this information.
- User Content such as photos and comments, and other materials that you post to PARTHAS. The information that you post to the Application/Website is intended for public consumption, including your reviews, tips, photos, check-ins, comments, likes, posts, bookmarks, friends, lists, and account profile. We may display this information on the Application/Website, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- We may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access PARTHAS. For example, when you utilize our applications, we may collect your internet protocol (“IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on PARTHAS, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Application/Website. We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including personal information we have collected about you.
- If you make any purchases via the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- Communications between you and PARTHAS.
- Metadata, or technical data that is associated with User Content such as hashtags, geotags, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable.
- USE OF YOUR CONTENT
- In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, PARTHAS may collect information from the User, and the User agrees that PARTHAS may use such information to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze usage, improve the content of PARTHAS, product offerings, and to customise PARTHAS’s content, layout, and services, in order to improve PARTHAS and better tailor it to meet the needs of the User.
- To extend this personalized experience, PARTHAS, and third parties we partner with, may track the IP address of a User’s device and save certain User data on the User’s device in the form of cookies. PARTHAS uses this data to deliver web pages to the User upon request, to customize the site to the interests of the User, to measure traffic within the Application/ Website, and let advertisers know the geographic locations of the Users. Such portion of the User data provided by a User to PARTHAS that may be personal or sensitive in nature, will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. User data of a general nature, such as demographic trends, location etc may however be revealed to external parties.
- We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- In order to facilitate communications between you, your friends, and other PARTHAS users.
- SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that PARTHAS is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We may share User Content with third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your PARTHAS User Content with your friends through email, or various social media sites
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Application/Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other Users or third parties using the Application/Website have copied or saved that information.
- Some of the services that are offered through the Site, such as dinner reservations and food delivery, may be provided by third-party providers. We also outsource some of PARTHAS’s functions to third-party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests.
- We may share information from or about you (such as your age and gender) and your use of the Site (such as which businesses you bookmark or call) with businesses on PARTHAS. You may adjust your settings to increase or decrease the amount of information we share. You can view these settings and find more details about what information may be shared here.
- PARTHAS may share sensitive personal information of a User with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND RETENTION OF CONTENT
- We have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s password and User identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. PARTHAS assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by the User, whether online or off-line.
- You shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by you through your ID. The Website assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by you, whether online or off-line.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and password are required in order to access your profile information.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all PARTHAS lists and newsletters, please visit www.parthasonline.com
- In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Abhishek Arjunan
Power House Road, East Fort,
Pin - 695036
Phone number: +91-471-2461949