What is Parthas's 15 day Return and Exchange Policy? How does it work?
Parthas's 30 day returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on Parthas for any reason within 15 days of receipt of the item. We only ask that you don't use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition. There are three ways to return the product to us:
- Pick up: In most locations, we offer a free pick up service. You will see a pickup option when you submit a return request.
- Self-Ship: If we don't offer a pick up at your location, we will credit the shipping costs into your Parthas store walle in your Parthas website or app account, provided the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us.
- Store drop: You may also choose to visit the Parthas store with the product in its original condition, tags and packaging. Do remember to carry a valid photo id and the registered mobile number with you at time of drop. If either of these pre requisites are not met, the product won’t be accepted by the store.
Once we receive your returned product, we will do a quality check of the product at our end and once product passes the quality check we will credit the amount you paid for the products into the refund mode selected at the time of initiating return request. If the picked up product does not pass the quality check, we shall ship it back to you. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of mismatch of size or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However all exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for an exchange. If you choose to exchange an item, our delivery representative will deliver the new item to you and simultaneously pick up the original item from you. Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain refund and purchase the new item separately.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
- Swarovski, Precious Jewelry, Cosmetics, Rayban Sunglasses, Socks, Deodorants, Perfumes, Briefs, Shapewear Bottoms, any Lingerie Set that includes a Brief, Swimwear, Mittens, Wrist-Bands cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Some products like fine jewellery and watches which are susceptible to damage can only be returned for a limited number of days. Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days upto which a product can be returned, post-delivery. These products can however be exchanged for upto 30 days post-delivery.
- Due to the intimate nature, we handle returns for certain Innerwear, Sleepwear and Lingerie items differently. Only self-ship return is allowed for such items, hence pickup facility will not be available. Also, these items cannot be exchanged.
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box).
- Under Exchange Policy, only size exchanges are allowed. Items can be exchanged for a similar size or a different size. Exchanges are allowed only if your address is serviceable for an exchange by our Logistics team.
- In case you have purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free product as well
- If you self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- If you self-ship your returns, your shipping costs would be reimbursed subject to your return having met our Returns and Exchange Policy and the image of the courier receipt is shared by you and validated by us.
To return a product to Parthas, please follow these steps:
You can return products purchased from Parthas within 15 days of receiving the product, except for our non-returnable products and high-value products which can only be returned for limited number of days.
- Create a 'Return Request' under “My Orders” section of App/Website/M-site. Follow the screens that come up after tapping on the 'Return’ button. Please make a note of the Return ID that we generate at the end of the process. Keep the item ready for pick up or ship it to us basis on the return mode
- We offer pick-up facility in selected locations basis our courier serviceability.
- If reverse pick-up option is not available at your location you can self-ship the product to us
Pick-up: If you select to schedule a pick-up, please place the product in a packet and the product must be unused, unwashed and all the tags are intact. Keep the packet ready and open to expedite the return pickup. Our staff will initially examine the product at the time of pickup and a further quality check of the product will be conducted at our Returns Desk. Once your product has been approved by our quality staff, we will credit refund into the source selected at the time of return initiation.
Self-ship: In case your area pincode is not eligible for “Pick-up” mode then, please self-ship the product to our Returns desk.Please pack the product and ensure product is unused, unwashed and all the tags are intact.Also, please mention Order No and Return id on a piece of paper and place it in the packet. Kindly address the package to the address of the Returns desk closest to you. We have listed out the addresses of the Returns desk in another section on this page.
We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive the shipment at our warehouse. At any time, you can track the status of your return request on App/Website/Msite.
NOTE: NO PRODUCTS SHALL BE ACCEPTED IF THE WARRANTY CARD IS MISSING WHILE RETURN OR EXCHANGE OF THE PRODUCTS.
How do I place an exchange request on Parthas?
If you would like to exchange products purchased from Parthas, please follow below mentioned steps:
- You can create exchange for products purchased from Parthas within 15 days of its delivery under “My Orders” section of App/Website/M-site. If your address is serviceable for exchange you will be able to proceed and generate an exchange id. Please note down your exchange id for future reference
- Place the product in a packet but do not seal it. Please ensure product is unused, unwashed with all the tags intact.
- Hand over the original product to our delivery staff and receive the exchange item from him. Please ensure that you have the original item available with you at the same address which has been selected for delivery of the exchange item.
- At any time, you can track the status of your exchange requests under “My Orders” of App/Website/M-site.
How long would it take me to receive the refund of the returned product?
We take 1 to 3 days from the date of receipt of the goods at Parthas to initiate NEFT transfer and 7 to 10 days for refund into your Credit/Debit/Netbanking account, after the returned item has reached us and quality check is successful. Therefore, the refund time really depends on the time it takes the courier company to deliver the packet to the returns processing facility. In case of any refund discrepancies, Parthas may at its sole discretion, request you to share with us a screenshot of your bank statement.
How do I return multiple products from a single order?
If you are returning multiple products from a single order then, you will receive a separate Return ID via e-mail for each item. If you are self-shipping the products, you can ship all the products in a single shipment. Please mention the Return IDs for all the products on a single sheet of paper and place it inside the packet.If mode of return is Pickup, our courier person will pickup the products from the pickup address.
Does Parthas pick up the product I want to return from my location?
Currently, we pick up products only from selected PIN Codes. If your area pincode is serviceable, you will be able to select the pickup option when you create a Return Request on App/Website/M-site.
- We will pick up the return within 4 - 7 days from the request placement date.
- Please keep the return shipment ready.
How can I Self-Ship the product to Parthas?
If your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. Please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID and Return ID for each item included in the package. For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs. Therefore, please ensure that scan copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via Contact us option available on App/Website/M-site. The courier bill/receipt should satisfy the following conditions for successful processing:
- It should capture the weight of the return package.
- Residential/office address, destination address, shipment date, amount and other details should be mentioned.
- The information on the receipt should NOT be edited/over-written.
- The courier charge (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender-Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company.
This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.
Where should I self-ship the Returns?
You can send the return to any one of the following returns processing facilities depending on your location. Kindly do not send it to on any other address as the package would not be acceptable then. Please address the return shipments to the seller you purchased the products from, details of which can be found on your order invoice.
Why has my return request been declined?
This may have happened, if the item you returned is used, damaged or original tags are missing. For more details, please call our customer care.
Why did the pick up of my product fail?
We make three attempts to pick up the item, if the item is not picked up in the third attempt, Pickup request will be marked as failed. You can initiate a new return request, if item meets the return criteria and is within 30 days from the date of delivery.For more details, please call our customer care.
Why is my returned product re-shipped?
This may have happened, if the item you have returned is used, damaged or original tags or MRP tags are missing. For more details, please call our customer care.
E-mail verification policy
What is Parthas's E-mail verification policy?
We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our liberal policies. Therefore, please ensure that the details you provide us are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided while registering. Parthas verifies the email addresses to ensure important communication about orders and shipments are reaching our customers. Email addresses that have an invalid domain, no mail server, or no mail box, fail the verification processes set by Parthas and Parthas reserves the right to disable any cash on delivery option for orders placed from such accounts that fail the email verification process.